Crystallography School Information:
The sub-committee tracks US and Canadian crystallography school information. In the past two years, several schools have not occurred or have been virtual due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- ACA Summer School, June 12-18, 2022, Purdue
- Info/Application link: https://acasummercourse.net/2022-application/
- CCP4/APS School in Macromolecular Crystallography: From data collection to structure refinement and beyond, virtual June 13-24 (weekdays only), 2022
- Info/Application link: https://www.ccp4.ac.uk/schools/APS-2022/
- 24rd National School on Neutron and X-ray Scattering, APS/ORNL, July 10-22, 2022.
- Info/Application link: https://neutrons.ornl.gov/nxs
In addition, the CCDC is also trying to keep track of crystallography conferences/events, including international ones like ECM, and related meetings such as the ACS national meetings that may have educational/workshop components:
For information on CryoEM related schools, a well-kept list was curated by EMDataResource:
Crystallography Education Policies for the Physical and Life Sciences (ACA and USNC/Cr)